Exclusive dealer of Weather King Portable Buildings in the Queen Creek, Gilbert, Chandler and San Tan Valley area. Weather King Portable Buildings are the finest in portable storage buildings, sheds, garages, barns and utility buildings.
We offer FREE DELIVERY and SETUP within 50 miles.
QUALITY MATERIAL | QUALITY CONSTRUCTION | QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
- 3 year Warranty on Materials and Craftsmanship
- Manufacturer’s Warranty against Rot, Decay & Termites
- 40 year warranty on Metal Roofs
- Exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum strength and prevention of rust spots or stains
- Wall Studs are doubled under siding seams for extra strength
- The 2×4 reinforced doors are built to keep out the weather and are key locked for your protection
- Series of air vents positioned to create optimum circulation and temperature control
- Pressure treated floor joists are set into notched pressure treated skids for maximum strength, durability, and resistance to rot, termites and fungal decay
- All buildings can be customized by adding doors and windows, at an additional cost
- Free Delivery, Setup and leveling on your prepared site (with no more than 12″ variance in grade). See DELIVERY & SETUP for more information.
- Anchoring is up to homeowner. Cost of Anchoring depends on Size of Building and Amount of Anchors needed to meet code.
- 8′ wide buildings typically come with 46″ single door.
- 10′ & 12′ wide buildings typically come with 2-36″doors (double door) for a 72″ total opening.
- RENT TO OWN was established as an alternative to mini-warehousing. Our no strings plans allows you to have your own storage facility for your backyard or business, when and where you need it. The low monthly rental rates are comparable to mini-warehousing rates per square foot. You are not required to fill out a credit application, nor are you required to keep your building.
- Rent to own prices are based on 36mos. Pay off any time with no penalty. We will collect the first monthly payment plus tax and the security deposit for all RTO orders. Customer will receive the Finance Company Booklet. This will specify when second payment is due and the address to which to send all other monthly payments.
Note: Available metal and shingle color options vary based on location. Please consult with your local dealer to see what color options are available in your area.
Delivery and Setup
Weather King Portable Buildings provides delivery of the buildings we sell. Delivery will go smoothly when proper arrangements are made in advance. Free delivery and set-up only includes one trip to the specified delivery location located within 50 odometer miles from our location. Thereafter is $3.00 per mile. Set-up includes leveling the portable building with treated wood blocks provided by the delivery driver; or suitable 4” flat solid concrete blocks available at the site and provided by the Customer.
Buildings are set on skids at grade with ‘treated wood shims’ used to level the building. Drivers will not set a building above 6” from ground level without an extra cost. Wood or 4”flat solid concrete blocks above 6” in height may require extra time and material which the customer must agree to pay directly to the driver at the time of delivery. The driver will level the building when it is delivered initially. If the buildings settle after being loaded with belongings this is not a warranty issue. If the driver is needed to go back to re level that will be the responsibility of the customer. Any state or local requirement for ground ties or anchoring is the responsibility of the customer.
There must be enough space for not only the building but also the truck and the trailer. There are some things to consider for the delivery of your building. The truck and trailer that will be delivering your building may exceed 75’ in length and when loaded with your building may exceed 15.6’ in height. Low ranch gates may cause issues for the driver when entering the property. Low power lines and telephone line must be considered for the delivery of the building also. Adequate clearances require a minimum of four feet from any other structure or property line on any side of the portable building, and overhead clearance equal to the height of the portable building plus five feet. If the driver determines that there is not enough space, arrangements for another location must be made by the customer.
If another trip is necessary to make delivery, the customer will bear the entire cost of the subsequent delivery at the cost of $3.00 per mile (one way). If the delivery is more than 50 odometer miles from the closest Weather King Sales Center, the customer hereby acknowledges responsibility to pay the delivery driver $3.00 per mile (one way) for every additional odometer mile beyond the first 50 miles. Customer agrees to pay any additional delivery charge prior to the driver unloading the building.
Delivery personnel are not responsible for the trimming of trees, clearing of brush or stumps, or the removal of fences & gates or any other obstructions at the delivery site. Please use conservative judgment when considering ditches and/or tight access routes/turns on rural access roads.
Weather King and its Agents are not responsible for permits, setbacks, restrictions, covenants or anchoring. Please contact your local codes department or Homeowners Association. It is up to the customer to decide whether ground conditions are suitable for delivery. Weather King is not responsible for yard or driveway damage. Free delivery and leveling includes one trip; additional trips may incur charges to customer. Please contact your building dept for pricing on permits and info on setbacks. Raised Seal Anchoring Plans are available at an additional charges.